New at Koch & Associates...
The health, safety and well being of our patients and staff remains our top priority. We have worked hard to create the protocols and policies that inform these priorities, while continuing to deliver the standards of care you have come to expect, and we appreciate your understanding that plans and timelines may change as new information becomes available.
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
Cleaning and Sterilization
As a medical facility, we have always adhered to strict clinical standards and protocols to ensure a clean and safe environment. These will continue with increased frequency and include:
- Sterilization of treatment rooms, common areas, and high-touch surfaces multiple times daily and after each patient visit with hospital grade disinfectant
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves and masks when necessary for all patients and staff
- Elimination of unnecessary touch points including magazines, brochures and waiting room toys
We will be introducing physical distancing measures that limit the number of patients in the clinic at a given time, and careful management of traffic flow will be in place when we reopen to ensure a safe experience for all.
All clinic staff will be screened daily and will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment for all patient encounters.
All patients entering the clinic are required to participate in a temperature check and exposure monitoring upon arrival.
Appointments are scheduled in a manner that allows us to adhere to public health guidelines, physical distancing and increased sterilization measures, which may reduce appointment availability.
Doctor Seeley and staff are on hand to explain and further clarify all new procedures. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We look forward to seeing you!
Our physiotherapist treats individuals of all ages, with a focus on patients living with medical or health related conditions, illnesses or injuries that limit their ability to perform functional activities of daily living. Many of our patients receive treatment from both our chiropractor and physiotherapist in the same visit.
We are here to help
At Koch & Associates Spine Centre, our friendly and courteous staff work to ensure all of our patients and clients can easily access our services and treatments.
Our Hamilton facility provides the following benefits:
- Ample free parking
- Public transport (bus) accessible
- Experienced, skilled professionals
- Multidisciplinary management
- Evidence based treatment
- Extended chiropractor and physiotherapist hours, including evenings and Saturdays
- Direct 3rd party billing
- Same or next day appointments
Book an Appointment...
Contact us to book an appointment or assessment today. We offer extended chiropractor and physiotherapist hours, and are often able to see you the same or following day.